hey isnt that jonas brother a disney kid
and now he’s half naked everywhere
and everyone is admiring him for growing up so nicely
wasnt miley cyrus a disney kid too
and she was half naked everywhere
and everyone freaked their fuckin shit
I am a feminist. I’ve been female for a long time now. I’d be stupid not to be on my own side.
Maya Angelou (via lykereally)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)